Monday, June 3, 2013

First Blog - Beginnings as a Writer

Following my finishing of the college process, I had learned many things regarding the human race. Their processes with imparting education, their processes with communication, mating, harming and destruction. To me, it appeared that the college area was more of a secondary step above what the humans call "high school". The difference being, it requires a greater deal of money than that of the lower process.

Regardless of that,  I gained further knowledge regarding these creatures that would prove to be essential to the eventual action that I would soon take: bringing about the beginning of the new world for myself and all who ally themselves with the Almighty Infection. Among the steps required is to be able to spread about my capabilities as an articulate individual. What better way to do that than by indulging in something that I enjoy: writing.

Writing is a process that I enjoy particularly as it allows me to express myself creatively. However, the greatest moment that any writer aspires for is the potential to produce something that can be read and known by anyone and everyone. Of course, given the kind of individual and writer that I aspire to be, I have no intention of writing just any writing. I desire to write something that will shake the world to its core. I will write something that will expose a fact of life that is kept underground; in doing so I will achieve my goal as a writer.

Thus, I write Eros: Sinful Expressions of a Deviant. Eros will be an erotica unlike any other. A tome that brings to the eyes of those that read it a portal to a world that is rarely explored. By the end of the book, those that read it will be aware of what truly lies deep inside of every living creature's mind and heart: desire. Desire to enjoy oneself, desire to take pleasure in the flesh, desire to freely express what they fear is "abnormal". I will expose the foolishness behind the concept of "normalcy" by presenting that which is truly "normal" within us all. Normalcy will cease to exist and only "Natural" will be the term to describe what it is we are.

Stay tuned for more information regarding the writing of this book. Lord Inu, signing out. 

1 comment:

  1. wonderful 1st blog. For the ones who read this, they must not take it to much heart seeing this form of writing as a act of hate towards the human race or what the human race stands for.

    this is pure fiction and not to see it as anything else.

    i guess as a reader i had to say that because a lot of people today will take everything they see and hear as real and a dangerous.

    you know.. the utterly stupid readers :P

    ReplyDelete